Simple Commercial Property Sublease Agreement Form - /forms/landlord-tenant-commercial-sublease-agreement/
Commercial Property Sublease Agreements are used when subleasing property or equipment to another. This sublease agreement sets out the specific lease term, amount of rent and security deposit, and who will be responsible for any taxes.
Commercial Property Sublease Agreement
This Commercial Property Sublease Agreement ("Lease") is made and effective __________, by and between _________________ ("Landlord") and _______________________ ("Tenant").
Landlord is the Lessee of land and improvements commonly known and numbered as ____________________________________________ (Address). Landlord currently leases the above address location from owner, __________________________________.
Landlord desires to sublease the Leased Premises to Tenant, and Tenant desires to lease the Leased Premises from Landlord for the term, at the rental and upon the covenants, conditions and provisions herein set forth.
THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises herein, contained and other good and valuable consideration, it is agreed:
1. Term. Landlord hereby leases the Leased Premises to Tenant, and Tenant hereby leases the same from Landlord, for an "Initial Term" beginning ____________ and ending ____________. On ____________ Tenant shall have possession of the lease premises.
2. Rent. Tenant shall pay to Landlord a monthly rent during the initial term and during the renewal period lease of $ _________ per month.
3. Use. Notwithstanding the forgoing, Tenant shall not use the Leased Premises for the purposes of storing, manufacturing or selling any explosives, flammables or other inherently dangerous substance, chemical, thing or device.
4. Insurance. If the Leased Premises or any other part of the Building is damaged by fire or other casualty resulting from any act or negligence of Tenant or any of Tenant's agents, employees or invitees, rent shall not be diminished or abated while such damages are under repair, and Tenant shall be responsible for the costs of repair not covered by insurance.
5. Utilities. Tenant shall pay all charges for sewer, gas, electricity, telephone and other services and utilities used by Tenant on the Leased Premises during the term of this Lease unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Landlord.
6. Entry. Landlord shall have the right to enter upon the Leased Premises at reasonable hours to inspect the same, provided Landlord shall not thereby unreasonably interfere with Tenant's business on the Leased Premises.
7. Parking. During the term of this Lease, Tenant shall have the non-exclusive use in common with Landlord, other tenants of the Building, their guests and invitees, of the non-reserved common automobile parking areas, driveways, and footways, subject to rules and regulations for the use thereof as prescribed from time to time by Landlord.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Lease on ______________.