Free Simple Apartment Lease Agreement
Apartment Lease Agreements are used by a landlord when renting an apartment to a tenant. This lease agreement sets out the length of the lease duration, the amount of rental payments, security deposit due and the remedies necessary if a tenant defaults on any terms of the lease. It also specifies rules regarding pets and subletting of the apartment.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by an attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
Apartment Lease Agreement
This Apartment Lease Agreement ("Lease") is made by and between;
WHEREAS, Landlord is the lawful tenant of the lease premised located at;
______________________________________________________ herein referred to as the “Leased Premises”)
NOW THEREFORE; inconsideration of the mutual promises herein, contained and other good and valuable consideration, it is agreed;
1. Lease Term. Landlord hereby leases the Leased Premises to Tenant, and Tenant hereby leases the same from Landlord, for a period of ____ year(s) beginning __________________ and ending ________________.
2. Rent. Tenant shall pay to Landlord a monthly rent during the lease term in the amount of $_____________.
3. Security Deposit. Tenant shall pay landlord a security deposit in the amount of $ _________________.
4. Utilities. Tenant shall be responsible to pay for all utilities required for the Leased Premise.
5. Repairs. During the Lease term, Tenant shall make, at Tenant's expense, all necessary repairs to the Leased Premises.
6. Entry.Landlord shall have the right to enter upon the Leased Premises at reasonable hours to inspect the same, provided Landlord shall not thereby unreasonably interfere with Tenant.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Lease as of the day and year first above written.