Free Subcontractor Agreement
Subcontractor Agreements are used when a general contractor brings on subcontractors to assist with a project. These agreements set out the specific tasks the subcontractor will perform on the project, how much the subcontractor will be paid and the general time frame for completion of the work. This agreement also spells out any equipment the subcontractor will provide to perform the job.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by an attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
This Subcontractor Agreement ("Agreement") is made by and between;
_____________________________________________________ ("General Contractor")
WHEREAS, General Contractor agrees obtain and/or delegate certain services from Subcontractor and Subcontractor will provide such services requested by General Contractor.
NOW THEREFORE; in consideration of the mutual promises herein, contained and other good and valuable consideration, the parties agree to the following terms and conditions set forth herein.
1. Contract Term Term. The term on this contract shall be for a period of ____ month(s)/year(s) beginning __________________ and ending ________________.
2. Scope of Work. The Subcontractor shall furnish all material and perform of the work on the property at ___________________________________________________________
3. Work Performed. _______________________________________________________
4. Contract Price. The General Contractor shall pay the Subcontractor for material and labor under the sum of $_______________________
5. Progress Payments. Payments of contract Price shall be made as follows ___________
WHEREOF, the parties have signed and executed this Subcontractor Agreement on this ____ day of _____________ 20 _____