OCJA 24 AUTHORIZATION AND VOUCHER FOR PAYMENT OF TRANSCRIPT (Rev. 01/08) 1. CIR./DIST./ DIV. CODE 2. PERSON REPRESENTED
3. MAG. DKT./DEF. NUMBER 7. IN CASE/MATTER OF (Case Name) 4. DIST. DKT./DEF. NUMBER 8. PAYMENT CATEGORY
VOUCHER NUMBER 6. OTHER DKT. NUMBER 10. REPRESENTATION TYPE (See Instructions)
5. APPEALS DKT./DEF. NUMBER 9. TYPE PERSON REPRESENTED
G Felony G Misdemeanor G Appeal
G Petty Offense G Other
G Adult Defendant G Juvenile Defendant G Other
G Appellant G Appellee
11. OFFENSE(S) CHARGED (Cite U.S. Code, Title & Section) If more than one offense, list (up to five) major offenses charged, according to severity of offense.
REQUEST AND AUTHORIZATION FOR TRANSCRIPT
12. PROCEEDING IN WHICH TRANSCRIPT IS TO BE USED (Describe briefly)
13. PROCEEDING TO BE TRANSCRIBED (Describe specifically). NOTE: The trial transcripts are not to include prosecution opening statement, defense opening statement, prosecution argument, defense argument, prosecution rebuttal, voir dire or jury instructions, unless specifically authorized by the Court (see Item 14).
14. SPECIAL AUTHORIZATIONS A. Apportioned Cost B. G 14-Day % of transcript with (Give case name and defendant)
G Realtime Unedited
C. G Prosecution Opening Statement G Prosecution Argument G Prosecution Rebuttal G Defense Opening Statement G Defense Argument G Voir Dire G Jury Instructions D. In this multi-defendant case, commercial duplication of transcripts will impede the delivery of accelerated transcript services to persons proceeding under the Criminal Justice Act. 15. ATTORNEY'S STATEMENT 16. COURT ORDER As the attorney for the person represented who is managed above, I hereby affirm that the transcript requested is necessary for adequate representation. I, therefore, request authorization to obtain the transcript services at the expense of the United States pursuant to the Criminal Justice Act. Financial eligibility of the person represented having been established to the Court's satisfaction the authorization requested in Item 15 is hereby granted.
Signature of Attorney
Signature of Presiding Judge or By Order of the Court
Printed Name Telephone Number: G Panel Attorney
Date of Order
Nunc Pro Tunc Date
G Retained Attorney
G Legal Organization
CLAIM FOR SERVICES
17. COURT REPORTER/TRANSCRIBER STATUS 18. PAYEE'S NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS
19. SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER OR EMPLOYER ID NUMBER OF PAYEE Telephone Number: 20. TRANSCRIPT INCLUDE PAGE NUMBERS NO. OF PAGES RATE PER PAGE SUB-TOTAL LESS AMOUNT APPORTIONED TOTAL
Original Copy Expense (Itemize)
TOTAL AMOUNT CLAIMED:
$0.00 $0.00 $0.00
21. CLAIMANT'S CERTIFICATION OF SERVICE PROVIDED I hereby certify that the above claim is for services rendered and is correct, and that I have not sought or received payment (compensation or anything of value) from any other source for these services.
Signature of Claimant/Payee
22. CERTIFICATION OF ATTORNEY OR CLERK I hereby certify that the services were rendered and that the transcript was received.
Signature of Attorney or Clerk
23. APPROVED FOR PAYMENT
24. AMOUNT APPROVED
APPROVED FOR PAYMENT -- COURT USE ONLY
Signature of Judge or Clerk of Court
Export as FDF
Retrieve FDF File