Department of Veterans Affairs
NO POSTAGE NECESSARY IF MAILED IN THE UNITED STATES
BUSINESS REPLY MAIL
FIRST CLASS PERMIT NO. 12577 WASHINGTON, DC POSTAGE WILL BE PAID BY ADDRESSEE
Director, Management and Administration (014) Board of Veterans' Appeals 810 Vermont Avenue, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20420
RESPONDENT BURDEN: VA may not conduct or sponsor, and respondent is not required to respond to this collection of information unless it displays a valid OMB Control Number. Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 6 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. This information is being collected to improve the BVA hearing process and will be used toward that goal. Responses are anonymous and voluntary. Please send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden to the VA Clearance Officer (005R1B), 810 Vermont Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20420. Please DO NOT send BVA Appeals Hearing Survey to this address.
Thank you for taking the time to help us better serve you!
VA FORM 0745, FEB 2009 OMB No. 2900-0548 Respondent Burden: 6 minutes
Detach and mail
1A. WHAT TYPE OF HEARING DID YOU HAVE? VIDEO IN PERSON AT LOCAL VA OFFICE IN PERSON IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
1B. IF APPLICABLE, AT WHAT LOCAL VA OFFICE WAS THE TRAVEL BOARD HEARING HELD?
1C. IF APPLICABLE, AT WHAT LOCAL VA OFFICE WAS THE VIDEO HEARING HELD?
2. WERE YOU TIMELY NOTIFIED ABOUT THE DATE AND LOCATION OF YOUR SCHEDULED HEARING? YES NO EXPLANATION
3. AT THE START OF THE HEARING, DID THE VETERANS LAW JUDGE GIVE YOU A CLEAR ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN DURING THE HEARING? YES NO SOMEWHAT CLEAR NOT CLEAR
4. DID YOU FEEL THAT THE VETERANS LAW JUDGE WHO HELD THE HEARING WAS FAMILIAR WITH YOUR CASE? YES VA FORM FEB 2009 NO
0745 BOARD OF VETERANS' APPEALS HEARING SURVEY CARD
Detach and mail
5. WERE YOU GIVEN ENOUGH TIME DURING THE HEARING TO TELL THE VETERANS LAW JUDGE WHAT YOU WANTED TO ABOUT YOUR CASE? YES NO
6. WERE YOU TREATED WITH COURTESY AND RESPECT BY THE VETERANS LAW JUDGE AND THE HEARING SUPPORT STAFF? YES NO
7. WERE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR HEARING? VERY SATISFIED SATISFIED NOT SATISFIED (Explain below)
8. THIS SPACE IS PROVIDED SO YOU CAN GIVE ADDITIONAL EXPLANATION WITH RESPECT TO YOUR ANSWERS TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ASKED ABOVE, OR TO PROVIDE US WITH SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING THE HEARING PROCESS.
VA FORM 0745, FEB 2009, BACK