COURT COUNTY .OF. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ......... .. ATTORNEY OR PARTY WITHOUT ATTORNEY (Name, state bar number, and address): : :
TELEPHONE NO. (Optional): EMAIL ADDRESS (Optional): ATTORNEY FOR (Name): FAX NO. (Optional):
Index No. Calendar No.
FOR COURT USE ONLY
: : : :
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF
STREET ADDRESS: MAILING ADDRESS: CITY AND ZIP CODE: BRANCH NAME:
Defendant(s) : ......................................................
PETITION TO ESTABLISH PARENTAL RELATIONSHIP
THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK
1. Petitioner is a. TO the mother. b. the father. c. the child or the child's personal representative (specify court and date of appointment): d. other (specify):
Child Support Visitation
Child Custody Other (specify):
2. The children are
WE a. Child's name
COMMAND YOU, that all business of birth Date and excuses being laid aside, you and each of you attend before Age Sex , the Honorable at the Court located at County of in room , on the day of , 20 , at o'clock in the noon, and at any recessed or adjourned date, to testify and give evidence as a witness in this action on the part of the
a child who is not yet born.
3. The court has jurisdiction over the respondent because the respondent a. resides in this state. comply with this subpoena is punishable as a contempt of court and will make you liable to Your failure to b. the party sexual intercourse in thissubpoena was issued for a maximum children listed in item 2. damages sustained as a had on whose behalf this state, which resulted in conception of the penalty of $50 and all c. other (specify):
result of your failure to comply.
4. The action is brought in this county because (you must check one or more to file in this county): Witness, Honorable , one of the Justices of the a. the child resides or is found in the county. b. Courtain County, day of 20 parent is deceased and proceedings for administration,of the estate have been or could be started in this county. 5. Petitioner claims (check all that apply): a. respondent is the child's mother. (Attorney must sign above and type name below) b. respondent is the child's father. c. parentage has been established by Voluntary Declaration of Paternity (attach copy). d. respondent who is child's parent has failed to support the child. e. (name): has furnished or is furnishing the following reasonable expenses Attorney(s) for of pregnancy and birth for which the respondent as parent of the child is obligated: Payable to For (specify): Amount
public assistance is being provided to the child. other (specify):
Office and P.O. Address
6. A completed Declaration Under Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA)) (form FL-105) is attached.
Form Approved for Optional Use Judicial Council of California FL-200 [Rev. January 1, 2003]
Telephone No.: Facsimile No.: E-Mail Address: PETITION TO ESTABLISH PARENTAL RELATIONSHIP Mobile Tel. No.:
Page 1 of 2 Family Code, § 7630 www.courtinfo.ca.gov
American LegalNet, Inc. www.USCourtForms.com
Petitioner requests the court to make the determinations indicated below. 7. PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP a. Respondent b. Petitioner c. Other (specify): is the parent of the children listed in item 2. 8. CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION a. Legal custody of children to b. Physical custody of children to c. Visitation of children: None (1) (2) (3) Reasonable visitation. Petitioner Respondent should have the right to visit the children as follows: Petitioner Respondent Joint Other
Visitation with the following restrictions (specify):
d. Facts in support of the requested custody and visitation orders are (specify): Contained in the attached declaration. e. I request mediation to work out a parenting plan. 9. REASONABLE EXPENSES OF PREGNANCY AND BIRTH: Petitioner Reasonable expenses of pregnancy and birth be paid by as follows:
Petitioner 10. FEES AND COSTS OF LITIGATION a. Attorney fees to be paid by b. Expert fees, guardian ad litem fees, and other costs of the action or pretrial proceedings to be paid by
11. NAME CHANGE Children's names be changed, according to Family Code section 7638, as follows (specify):
12. CHILD SUPPORT The court may make orders for support of the children and issue an earnings assignment without further notice to either party. 13. I have read the restraining order on the back of the Summons (FL-210) and I understand it applies to me when this Petition is filed. I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct. Date:
(TYPE OR PRINT NAME)
(SIGNATURE OF PETITIONER)
A blank Response to Petition to Establish Parental Relationship (form FL-220) must be served on the Respondent with this Petition. NOTICE: If you have a child from this relationship, the court is required to order child support based upon the income of both parents. Support normally continues until the child is 18. You should supply the court with information about your finances. Otherwise, the child support order will be based upon information supplied by the other parent. Any party required to pay child support must pay interest on overdue amounts at the "legal" rate, which is currently 10 percent.
FL-200 [Rev. January 1, 2003]
PETITION TO ESTABLISH PARENTAL RELATIONSHIP
Page 2 of 2