Free Fillable General Power of Attorney Form Generator
This is a great form. You can do a lot with it. But sometimes you want more, like instructions, examples, different formats, editable and of course attorney prepared. You can find one of those with this General Power of Attorney Form for just a few dollars.
HTML General Power of Attorney Form
GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
I, _____________________________, of _______________________________________________ ____________________________________, do hereby appoint ________________________________ of _______________________________________________________________________________, as my Attorney-in-Fact ("Attorney") to act on behalf of me. If for any reason my Attorney is unable to serve, I designate ________________________________, of __________________________________________________________________________ __________, to act as my successor Attorney.
I hereby revoke any and all general powers of attorney previously made by me. However, this shall not have any effect on any powers of attorney that are directly related to my health care previously made by me.
My Attorney shall have full power and authority to act on behalf of me. This power shall include managing and conducting all my property and financial affairs and to exercise all my rights and powers, including any rights that I may acquire anytime in the future. My Attorney's powers shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Open, maintain or close bank accounts and other similar accounts with any bank or financial institutions and to perform any act necessary to deposit, negotiate, sell or transfer any note, security, or draft. To conduct any business with any banking or financial institution including, but not limited to, making deposits and withdrawals, obtaining bank statements, passbooks, drafts, money orders, warrants etc.
2. Sell, buy, exchange, and invest any assets or property owned by me.
3. Take any and all legal steps necessary to collect any amount or debt owed to me, or to settle any claim, whether made against me or asserted on my behalf against any other person or entity.
4. Enter into any negotiations and to execute any binding contracts on my behalf.
5. Operate any business owned by me and to obtain any necessary professional and business assistance, including attorneys, accountants, and real estate Attorneys.
6. Sell, convey, lease, mortgage, manage, insure, improve, repair, encumber or perform any other act with respect to any of my real property.
7. Prepare, sign, and file any necessary documents with any governmental body or agency including but not limited to income and other tax returns, applications etc.
8. ___________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
Any power or authority granted to my Attorney hereunder shall be limited to the extent necessary to prevent this Power of Attorney from causing: (i) my income to be taxable to my Attorney, (ii) my assets to be subject to a general power of appointment by my Attorney, and (iii) my Attorney to have any incidents of ownership with respect to any life insurance policies that I may own on the life of my Attorney.
My Attorney shall not be liable for any loss that results from a error in judgment that was made in good faith. However, my Attorney shall be liable for willful misconduct or the failure to act in good faith while acting under the authority of this Power of Attorney.
My Attorney shall be entitled to reasonable compensation for any services provided as my Attorney. My Attorney shall be entitled to reimbursement of all reasonable expenses incurred in connection with this Power of Attorney.
This Power of Attorney shall become effective immediately and shall not be affected by my disability or lack of mental competence, except as may be provided otherwise by an applicable state statute. This is a Durable Power of Attorney. This Power of Attorney shall continue effective until my death. This Power of Attorney may be revoked by me at any time by providing written notice to my Attorney.
Dated ____________________, 20____ at _________________________, _____________________.
FULL LEGAL NAME:
FULL LEGAL NAME:
FULL LEGAL NAME:
STATE OF _________________________
COUNTY OF _______________________
The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me this _____ day of ____________________, 20____ by _____________________________, who is personally known to me or who has produced ________________________________ as identification.
If you are looking for a form that lets you allow some one else like a family member or friend handle your legal, financial and business stuff, you have arrived at the right place. This is a great form that covers all the bases and the best part is that it is a free fillable form that you can download and print. Why pay for this form on another site, when you can get it from us fast and free.
InstructionsSimply fill out the fields on this page with the required information. Press the "Create Form" button. If you want a blank form, leave the fields as they are and click on the 'Create Form' button. On the next page you will be able to download your completed form. The form can then be edited further or just printed. That's all there is too it. We do not collect or save any of the information you enter in these forms. The information is solely used to fill out the form you are preparing.
Disclaimer: This form was not drafted by an attorney and is provided "As-Is" and may need substantial modifications to be valid. It should not be used as a legal document. By using any form on this site you agree that you are using them at your own risk.