Free Affiliate Agreement For Online Services
Website Affiliate Agreements are used when one website becomes an affiliate of another. It sets out the affiliate terms including referral fees paid, commission structure and duration of the agreement.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by an attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
For Online Services
This Affiliate Agreement Agreement (“Agreement”) is made on _____________ by and between _____________________________________, hereinafter referred to as (“Company”) and _____________________________________, hereinafter referred to as (“Affiliate”).
WHEREAS, the Affiliate hereby wish to engage in Company’s Affiliate online program and Affiliate wishes provide certain online services to Company as provided in this Agreement.
THEREFOR IN CONSIDERATION THEREOF, all parties herein hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. Affiliate Services. Affiliate Services are described as follows; ________________________
2. Performance of Work. Agent shall be solely liable for the performance of the requested services. The Company reserves the right to monitor Affiliate’s performance so as to verify that the Agent is performing its obligations in accordance to the terms and conditions herein. Company may ask, from time-to-time, Affiliate to provide records and documentation regarding Affiliate’s performance
3. Term. This agreement shall commence on _________________ and shall continue for a period of _______ year(s).
4. Commissions. Affiliate’s commission will be based on a certain percentage per sale. Affiliate’s commission rate is ___% of the total sale.
5. Company reserves the right to amend this agreement as needed from time to time and Affiliate agreement that all such amendments will apply to Affiliate.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agent Purchasing Agreement effective on the day and year first above-written.