O C JA 24 A U TH O R IZA TIO N AN D V O U C HER FO R PA Y M EN T O F TR AN SC R IPT (R ev. 01/08) 1. C IR ./D IST./ D IV . C O D E 3. M AG . D KT./D EF. N U M BER 7. IN C ASE /M ATTER O F (C ase N am e) 2. PERSO N R EPRESEN TED 4. D IST. D KT./D EF. N U M BER 8. PAY M EN T C ATEG O R Y V O U C HER N U M BER 5. APPEALS D KT./D EF. N U M BER 9. TY PE PERSO N R EPRESEN TED 6. O THER D KT. N U M BER 10. R EPRESEN TATIO N TY PE (See Instructions)
G Felony G Misdemeanor G Appeal
G Petty Offense G Other
G Adult Defendant G Juvenile Defendant G Other
G Appellant G Appellee
11. O FFEN SE(S) C HAR G ED (C ite U .S. C ode, Title & Section) If m ore than one offense, list (up to five) m ajor offenses charged, according to severity of offense.
REQUEST AND AUTHORIZATION FOR TRANSCRIPT
12. PR O C EED IN G IN W HIC H TR AN SC R IPT IS TO BE U SED (D escribe briefly)
PR O C EED IN G TO BE TR AN SC R IBED (D escribe specifically). N O TE: The trial transcripts are not to include prosecution opening statem ent, defense opening statem ent, prosecution argum ent, defense argum ent, prosecution rebuttal, voir dire or jury instructions, unless specifically authorized by the C ourt (see Item 14).
SPEC IAL AU THO R IZATIO N S A. B. C. D. Apportioned C ost G 14-D ay % of transcript w ith (G ive case nam e and defendant) G Expedited G D aily G Hourly G R ealtime U nedited G Prosecution R ebuttal G V oir D ire G Jury Instructions
JU D G E'S IN ITIALS
G Prosecution O pening Statement G D efense O pening Statement
G Prosecution A rgument G D efense Argument
In this multi-defendant case, commercial duplication of transcripts w ill impede the delivery of accelerated transcript services to persons proceeding under the C riminal Justice Act. 16. C O U R T O R D ER Financial eligibility of the person represented having been established to the C ourt's satisfaction the authorization requested in Item 15 is hereby granted.
ATTO R N EY 'S STATEM EN T As the attorney for the person represented w ho is managed above, I hereby affirm that the tra nscript requested is necessary for adequate representation. I, therefore, re q ue s t authorization to obtain the transcript services at the expense of the U nited States pursuant to the C riminal Justice Act.
Signature of Attorney
Signature of Presiding Judge or By O rder of the C ourt
Printed N ame Telephone N umber:
D ate of O rder
N unc Pro Tunc D ate
R etained Attorney
Legal O rganization
CLAIM FOR SERVICES
17. C O U R T R EPO R TER /TR AN SC R IBER STATU S 18. PAY EE'S N AM E AN D M AILIN G AD D R ESS
19. SO C IAL SEC U R ITY N U M BER O R EM PLO Y ER ID N U M BER O F PAY EE Telephone N umber: 20. TR AN SC R IPT O riginal C opy Expense (Item ize) IN C LU D E PAG E N U M BER S N O . O F PAG E S RA T E PE R PA G E SU B-T O T A L LESS AM O U N T APPO R TIO N ED TO TAL
TOTAL AMOUNT CLAIMED:
21. C LAIM AN T'S C ER TIFIC ATIO N O F SERV IC E PRO V ID ED I hereby certify that the above claim is for services rendered and is correct, and that I have not sought or received payment (com pensation or anything of value) from any other source for these services. Signature of C laimant/Payee D ate
22. C ER TIFIC ATIO N O F ATTO R N EY O R C LER K I hereby certify that the services w ere rendered and that the transcript w as received.
Signature of Attorney or C lerk
APPROVED FOR PAYMENT -- COURT USE ONLY
23. APPR O V ED FO R PAY M EN T 24. AM O U N T APPR O V ED
Signature of Judge or C lerk of C ourt