APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF JURISDICTION TO ARKANSAS
(PLEASE TYPE OR PRINT CLEARLY IN INK) Pursuant to the provisions of the Arkansas Business Corporation Act of 1987 and Act 454 of 2001, the undersigned as the duly authorized and acting president, secretary, treasurer, superintendent or managing agent in the State of Arkansas of the foreign corporation named below (the "corporation") for which this statement is submitted, under oath hereby states:
1a.The Name of the corporation is: __________________________________________________________ 1b.The fictitious name to be used in this state IF the corporate name is not available for use is: ___________ ____________________________________________________________________________________
(A copy of the resolution of the board of directors certified by its secretary adopting the use of a fictitious name is required for filing)
2. The previous jurisdiction under whose laws the corporation was incorporated is: ____________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________
(State, Territory or Country) (Date incorporated) (Period of Duration)
3. The nature of the business of the corporation and the object or purposes proposed to be transacted or promoted by the corporation in Arkansas are as follows: (a) (b) (c) The primary purpose of the corporation shall be _________________________________________ To conduct any business enterprise not contrary to law. To exercise all of the powers enumerated in Section 4-27-302 of the Arkansas Business Corporation Act of 1987.
4. The name and address of the registered agent of this corporation shall be:_________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________
(Physical Street Address) (City, State & Zip)
5. The number of shares which the corporation has the authority to issue is _______________ shares.
The designation of each class, the number of shares of each class, or a statement that the shares are without par value are as follows:
____________________________________________________________________________________ Number of shares Class Series (if any) Par value per share
6. The foreign corporation shall deliver with this application: (a) Certified copy (dated within 60 days) of its original or restated articles and all amendments subsequent to the latest restatement which were filed in the previous jurisdiction. (b) An original certificate of good standing from the original state of jurisdiction not dated more than 30 days prior to the date of filing in this State. (c) A certificate by the Secretary of State or other proper officer of the jurisdiction in which the corporation is incorporated, reciting that the corporation has taken all action required under the laws of the jurisdiction to become a corporation incorporated under the laws of this state. I understand that knowingly signing a false document with the intent to file with the Arkansas Secretary of State is a Class C misdemeanor and is punishable by a fine up to $100.00 and /or imprisonment up to 30 days. Executed this ____________________ day of ________________________, ___________________. ___________________________________________
Title (President or Vice President)
Title (Secretary or Assistant Secretary)
$300.00 Filling Fee payable to Arkansas Secretary of State