UCC FINANCING STATEMENT AMENDMENT
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS (front and back) CAREFULLY A. NAME & PHONE OF CONTACT AT FILER [optional] B. SEND ACKNOWLEDGMENT TO: (Name and Address)
THE ABOVE SPACE IS FOR FILING OFFICE USE ONLY
1a. INITIAL FINANCING STATEMENT FILE # 1b. This FINANCING STATEMENT AMENDMENT is to be filed [for record] (or recorded) in the REAL ESTATE RECORDS.
2. 3. 4.
TERMINATION: Effectiveness of the Financing Statement identified above is terminated with respect to security interest(s) of the Secured Party authorizing this Termination Statement. CONTINUATION: Effectiveness of the Financing Statement identified above with respect to security interest(s) of the Secured Party authorizing this Continuation Statement is
continued for the additional period provided by applicable law.
ASSIGNMENT (full or partial): Give name of assignee in item 7a or 7b and address of assignee in item 7c; and also give name of assignor in item 9.
Debtor or Secured Party of record. Check only one of these two boxes. DELETE name: Give record name to be deleted in item 6a or 6b. ADD name: Complete item 7a or 7b, and also item 7c; also complete items 7d-7g (if applicable).
5. AMENDMENT (PARTY INFORMATION): This Amendment affects
Also check one of the following three boxes and provide appropriate information in items 6 and/or 7. CHANGE name and/or address: Give current record name in item 6a or 6b; also give new name (if name change) in item 7a or 7b and/or new address (if address change) in item 7c.
6. CURRENT RECORD INFORMATION:
6a. ORGANIZATION'S NAME
OR 6b. INDIVIDUAL'S LAST NAME
7. CHANGED (NEW) OR ADDED INFORMATION:
7a. ORGANIZATION'S NAME
7b. INDIVIDUAL'S LAST NAME
7c. MAILING ADDRESS
7d. TAX ID #:
SSN OR EIN
ADD'L INFO RE ORGANIZATION DEBTOR
7e. TYPE OF ORGANIZATION
7f. JURISDICTION OF ORGANIZATION
7g. ORGANIZATIONAL ID #, if any NONE
8. AMENDMENT (COLLATERAL CHANGE): check only one box.
Describe collateral deleted or added, or give entire restated collateral description, or describe collateral assigned.
9. NAME OF SECURED PARTY OF RECORD AUTHORIZING THIS AMENDMENT (name of assignor, if this is an Assignment). If this is an Amendment authorized by a Debtor which adds collateral or adds the authorizing Debtor, or if this is a Termination authorized by a Debtor, check here and enter name of DEBTOR authorizing this Amendment.
9a. ORGANIZATION'S NAME
9b. INDIVIDUAL'S LAST NAME
10. OPTIONAL FILER REFERENCE DATA
FILING OFFICE COPY -- NATIONAL UCC FINANCING STATEMENT AMENDMENT (FORM UCC3) (REV. 07/29/98)
Instructions for National UCC Financing Statement AMENDMENT (Form UCC3)
Please type or laser-print this form. Be sure it is completely legible. Read all Instructions, especially Instruction 1a; correct file number of initial financing statement is crucial. Follow Instructions completely. Fill in form very carefully; mistakes may have important legal consequences. If you have questions, consult your attorney. Filing office cannot give legal advice. Do not insert anything in the open space in the upper portion of this form; it is reserved for filing office use. An Amendment may relate to only one financing statement. Do not enter more than one file number in item 1a. When properly completed, send Filing Office Copy, with required fee, to filing office. If you want an acknowledgment, complete item B and, if filing in a filing office that returns an acknowledgment copy furnished by filer, you may also send Acknowledgment Copy, otherwise detach. Always detach Debtor and Secured Party Copies. If you need to use attachments, use 8-1/2 X 11 inch sheets and put at the top of each sheet: "AMENDMENT"and the file number of the initial financing statement to which this Amendment relates; you are encouraged to use Amendment Addendum (Form UCC3Ad). Always complete items 1a and 9. A. To assist filing offices that might wish to communicate with filer, filer may provide information in item A. This item is optional. B. Complete item B if you want an acknowledgment sent to you. If filing in a filing office that returns an acknowledgment copy furnished by filer, present simultaneously with this form a carbon or other copy of this form for use as an acknowledgment copy.
1a. File number: Enter file number of initial financing statement to which this Amendment relates. Enter only one file number. In some states, the file number is not unique; in those states, also enter in item 1a, after the file number, the date that the initial financing statement was filed. 1b. Only if this Amendment is to be filed or recorded in the real estate records, check box 1b and also, in item 13 of Amendment Addendum, enter Debtor's name, in proper format exactly identical to the format of item 1 of financing statement, and name of record owner if Debtor does not have a record interest.
5,7. To add a party: Check box in item 5 to indicate whether adding a Debtor or Secured Party; also check box in item 5 to indicate that this is an addition of a party; also enter all required information in item 7: name (7a or 7b) and address (7c); also, if adding a Debtor, tax ID # (7d) in those states where required, and additional organization Debtor information (7e-g) if added Debtor is an organization. Note: The preferred method for filing against a new Debtor (an individual or organization not previously of record as a Debtor under this file number) is to file a new Financing Statement (UCC1) and not an Amendment (UCC3). 8. Collateral change. To change the collateral covered by the identified financing statement, describe the change in item 8. This may be accomplished either by describing the collateral to be added or deleted, or by setting forth in full the collateral description as it is to be effective after the filing of this Amendment, indicating clearly the method chosen (check the appropriate box). If the space in item 8 is insufficient, use item 13 of Amendment Addendum (Form UCC3Ad). A partial release of collateral is a deletion. If, due to a full release of all collateral, filer no longer claims a security interest under the identified financing statement, check box 2 (Termination) and not box 8 (Collateral Change). If a partial assignment consists of the assignment of some (but not all) of the collateral covered by the identified financing statement, filer may indicate the assigned collateral in item 8, check the appropriate box in item 8, and also comply with instruction 4 above. Always enter name of party of record authorizing this Amendment; in most cases, this will be a Secured Party of record. If more than one authorizing Secured Party, give additional name(s), properly formatted, in item 13 of Amendment Addendum (Form UCC3Ad). If the indicated financing statement refers to the parties as lessee and lessor, or consignee and consignor, or seller and buyer, instead of Debtor and Secured Party, references in this Amendment shall be deemed likewise so to refer to the parties. If this is an assignment, enter assignor's name. If this is an Amendment authorized by a Debtor that adds collateral or adds a Debtor, or if this is a Termination authorized by a Debtor, check the box in item 9 and enter the name, properly formatted, of the Debtor authorizing this Amendment, and, if this Amendment or Termination is to be filed or recorded in the real estate records, also enter, in item 13 of Amendment Addendum, name of Secured Party of record.
Note: Show purpose of this Amendment by checking box 2, 3, 4, 5 (in item 5 you must check two boxes) or 8; also complete items 6, 7 and/or 8 as appropriate. Filer may use this Amendment form to simultaneously accomplish both data changes (items 4, 5, and/or 8) and a Continuation (item 3), although in some states filer may have to pay a separate fee for each purpose.
2. To terminate the effectiveness of the identified financing statement with respect to security interest(s) of authorizing Secured Party, check box 2. See Instruction 9 below. To continue the effectiveness of the identified financing statement with respect to security interest(s) of authorizing Secured Party, check box 3. See Instruction 9 below. To assign (i) all of assignor's interest under the identified financing statement, or (ii) a partial interest in the security interest covered by the identified financing statement, or (iii) assignor's full interest in some (but not all) of the collateral covered by the identified financing statement: Check box in item 4 and enter name of assignee in item 7a if assignee is an organization, or in item 7b, formatted as indicated, if assignee is an individual. Complete 7a or 7b, but not both. Also enter assignee's address in item 7c. Also enter name of assignor in item 9. If partial Assignment affects only some (but not all) of the collateral covered by the identified financing statement, filer may check appropriate box in item 8 and indicate affected collateral in item 8. 9.
5,6,7.To change the name and/or address of a party: Check box in item 5 to indicate whether this Amendment amends information relating to a Debtor or a Secured Party; also check box in item 5 to indicate that this is a name and/or address change; also enter name of affected party (current record name, in case of name change) in items 6a or 6b as appropriate; and also give new name (7a or 7b) and/or new address (7c) in item 7. 5,6. To delete a party: Check box in item 5 to indicate whether deleting a Debtor or a Secured Party; also check box in item 5 to indicate that this is a deletion of a party; and also enter name (6a or 6b) of deleted party in item 6.
10. This item is optional and is for filer's use only. For filer's convenience of reference, filer may enter in item 10 any identifying information (e.g., Secured Party's loan number, law firm file number, Debtor's name or other identification, state in which form is being filed, etc.) that filer may find useful.
UCC FINANCING STATEMENT AMENDMENT ADDENDUM
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS (front and back) CAREFULLY 11. INITIAL FINANCING STATEMENT FILE # (same as item 1a on Amendment form)
12. NAME OF PARTY AUTHORIZING THIS AMENDMENT (same as item 9 on Amendment form)
12a. ORGANIZATION'S NAME
12b. INDIVIDUAL'S LAST NAME
13. Use this space for additional information
THE ABOVE SPACE IS FOR FILING OFFICE USE ONLY
FILING OFFICE COPY -- NATIONAL UCC FINANCING STATEMENT AMENDMENT ADDENDUM (FORM UCC3Ad) (REV. 07/29/98)
Instructions for National UCC Financing Statement AMENDMENT Addendum (Form UCC3Ad)
11. 12. 13. Enter information exactly as given in item 1a on Amendment form. Enter information exactly as given in item 9 on Amendment form. If space on Amendment form is insufficient or you must provide additional information, enter additional information in item 13.