APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF TRADEMARK-SERVICE MARK COLLECTIVE OR CERTIFICATION MARK STATE OF IDAHO
Complete all items on the application. The application must be signed by an individual, general partner or officer of a corporation. Enclose one specimen of the mark as actually used in commerce and a $30. filing fee per class code. Check box if this is a Certification Mark or Collective Mark.
1. Name of registrant: _____________________________________________________________________________ 2. Business address: _____________________________________________________________________________ 3. If applicant is a partnership, name the general partners: _________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ 4. If applicant is a corporation, limited liability company or partnership, give state of domestication: __________________ 5. Describe in detail the exact mark to be registered: _____________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ 6. Number of class in which above particular goods or services fall: __________________________________________ ($30.00 filing fee per class code)
Classes listed on backside
7. Describe the kind(s) of goods or services in the above class which the trademark-service mark is used to identify: ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ 8. Date of first use of trademark-service mark in Idaho: ___________________________________________________
MUST BE IN USE PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
9. Date of first use of trademark-service mark anywhere: __________________________________________________
MUST BE IN USE PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
10. State the manner in which the mark is used in commerce (i.e. on the foods, on labels or tags, on displays, on signs, on letterheads, in advertising materials, on business cards, etc.): ____________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ 11. Person and mailing address if different from above: _____________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________ Phone ( ____ )___________________ The applicant swears that he has adopted and is now using in the State of Idaho the trademark-service mark identified below, and believes that no other individual, firm, partnership. corporation, association, union, or other organization has the right to use such trademark-service mark in connection with the same or similar goods or services identified below in this State, either in the identical form thereof or in such near resemblance thereto as might be calculated to deceive or to be mistaken therefor.
Filing Office Use Only Applicant
Submit Application, Specimen and $30.00 filing fee to:
SECRETARY OF STATE SECRETARY OF STATE Trademark Division Trademark Division 700 West Jefferson, Room 203 450 N 4th Street P.O. Box 83720 PO Box 83720 Boise ID 83720-0080 ID 83720-0080
(208) 332-2810 208 332-2810 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org www.idaho.gov www.idsos.state.id.us
Make Checks payable to: Secretary of State
K:\TMARKS\ORIGINAL APPLICATION REVISED 6-01-05.pmd
INTERNATIONAL CLASS CODES
1 Chemicals: Chemicals used in industry, science and photography, as well as in agriculture,
horticulture and forestry; unprocessed artificial resins, unprocessed plastics; manures; fire extinguishing compositions; tempering and soldering preparations; chemical substances for preserving foodstuffs; tanning substances; adhesives used in industry.
21 Housewares and glass: Household or kitchen utensils and containers (not of precious metal or coated therewith); combs and sponges; brushes (except paint brushes); brush-making materials; articles for cleaning purposes; steel wool; un-worked or semi-worked glass (except glass used in building); glassware, porcelain and earthenware not included in other classes. 22 Cordage and fibers: Ropes, string, nets, tents, awnings, tarpaulins, sails, sacks and bags
(not included in other classes); padding and stuffing materials (except of rubber or plastics); raw fibrous textile materials.
2 Paints: Paints, varnishes, lacquers; preservatives against rust and against deterioration of wood; colorants; mordants; raw natural resins; metals in foil and powder form for painters, decorators, printers and artists. 3 Cosmetics and cleaning preparations: Bleaching preparations and other substances for laundry use; cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations; soaps; perfumery, essential oils, cosmetics, hair lotions; dentifrices. 4 Lubricants and fuels: Industrial oils and greases; lubricants; dust absorbing, wetting and binding compositions; fuels (including motor spirit) and illuminants; candles, wicks. 5 Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceutical, veterinary and sanitary preparations; dietetic substances
adapted for medical use, food for babies; plasters, materials for dressings; material for stopping teeth, dental wax; disinfectants; preparations for destroying vermin; fungicides, herbicides.
23 Yarns and threads: Yarns and threads, for textile use. 24 Fabrics: Textiles and textile goods, not included in other classes; bed and table covers. 25 Clothing: Clothing, footwear, headgear. 26 Fancy goods: Lace and embroidery, ribbons and braid; buttons, hooks and eyes, pins and needles; artificial flowers. 27 Floor coverings: Carpets, rugs, mats and matting, linoleum and other materials for covering existing floors; wall hangings (non-textile). 28 Toys and sporting goods: Games and playthings; gymnastic and sporting articles not included in other classes; decorations for Christmas trees. 29 Meats and processed foods: Meat, fish, poultry and game; meat extracts; preserved, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables; jellies, jams, fruit sauces; eggs, milk and milk products; edible oils and fats. 30 Staple foods: Coffee, tea, cocoa, sugar, rice, tapioca, sago, artificial coffee; flour and preparations made from cereals, bread, pastry and confectionery, ices; honey, treacle; yeast, baking-powder; salt, mustard; vinegar, sauces (condiments); spices; ice. 31 Natural agricultural products: Agricultural, horticultural and forestry products and grains
not included in other classes; living animals; fresh fruits and vegetables; seeds, natural plants and flowers; foodstuffs for animals, malt.
Metal goods: Common metals and their alloys; metal building materials; transportable buildings of metal; materials of metal for railway tracks; non-electric cables and wires of common metal; iron mongery, small items of metal hardware; pipes and tubes of metal; safes; goods of common metal not included in other classes; ores.
7 Machinery: Machines and machine tools; motors and engines (except for land vehicles);
machine coupling and transmission components (except for land vehicles); agricultural implements other than hand-operated; incubators for eggs.
8 Hand tools: Hand tools and implements (hand operated); cutlery; side arms; razors. 9 Electrical and scientific apparatus: Scientific, nautical, surveying, electric, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signaling, checking (supervision), lifesaving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire-extinguishing apparatus. 10 Medical apparatus: Surgical, medical, dental and veterinary apparatus and instruments,
artificial limbs, eyes and teeth; orthopedic articles; suture materials.
32 Light beverages: Beers; mineral and aerated waters and other nonalcoholic drinks; fruit drinks and fruit juices; syrups and other preparations for making beverages. 33 Wine and spirits: Alcoholic beverages (except beers). 34 Smokers' articles: Tobacco; smokers' articles; matches.
Environmental control apparatus: Apparatus for lighting, heating, steam generating, cooking, refrigerating, drying, ventilating, water supply and sanitary purposes.
12 Vehicles: Vehicles; apparatus for locomotion by land, air or water. 13 Firearms: Firearms; ammunition and projectiles; explosives; fireworks. 14 Jewelry: Precious metals and their alloys and goods in precious metals or coated therewith,
not included in other classes; jewelry, precious stones; horological and chronometric instruments.
35 Advertising and business: Advertising; business management; business administration; office functions. 36 Insurance and financial: Insurance; financial affairs; monetary affairs; real estate affairs. 37 Building construction and repair: Building construction; repair; installation services. 38 Telecommunications 39 Transportation and storage: Transport; packaging and storage of goods; travel arrangement. 40 Treatment of materials: Treatment of materials. 41 Education and entertainment: Education; providing of training; entertainment; sporting and cultural activities. 4 2 Computer, scientific & legal: Scientific and technological services and research and design
1 5 Musical Instruments: Musical instruments. 16 Paper goods and printed matter: Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials,
not included in other classes; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists' materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); playing cards; printers' type; printing blocks.
17 Rubber goods: Rubber, gutta-percha, gum, asbestos, mica and goods made from these
materials and not included in other classes; plastics in extruded form for use in manufacture; packing, stopping and insulating materials; flexible pipes, not of metal.
18 Leather goods: Leather and imitations of leather, and goods made of these materials and not
included in other classes; animal skins, hides; trunks and traveling bags; umbrellas, parasols and walking sticks; whips, harness and saddlery.
relating thereto: industrial analysis and research services; design and development of computer hardware and software; legal services.
4 3 Hotels and Restaurants: Services for providing food and drink; temporary accommodations. 19
Nonmetallic building materials: Building materials (nonmetallic); nonmetallic rigid pipes for building; asphalt, pitch and bitumen; nonmetallic transportable buildings; monuments, not of metal.
4 4 Medical, beauty & agricultural: Medical services; veterinary services; hygienic and
beauty care for human beings or animals; agriculture, horticulture and forestry services.
20 Furniture and articles not otherwise classified: Furniture, mirrors, picture frames; goods (not included in other classes) of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, horn, bone, ivory, whalebone, shell, amber, mother-of-pearl, meerschaum and substitutes for all these materials, or of plastics.
4 5 Personal: Personal and social services rendered by others to meet the needs of individuals;
security services for the protection of property and individuals.