Free DV-108 Request for Order - California

File Size: 189.2 kB
Pages: 2
Date: June 24, 2009
File Format: PDF
State: California
Category: Court Forms - State
Author: U0036695
Word Count: 898 Words, 6,141 Characters
Page Size: Letter (8 1/2" x 11")

Download DV-108 Request for Order ( 189.2 kB)

Preview DV-108 Request for Order

Request for Order: No Travel With Children

Case Number:

This form is attached to DV-105, Child Custody, Visitation, and Support Request. 1 2 Your name: Other parent's name:
* If "Other," specify relationship with child:__________________________

Mom Mom

Dad Dad

Other* Other*


Do you think the other parent might take the children without your permission to: a. b. Another county in California? Another state? Yes No If "yes," what county? _____________________ Yes No If "yes," what state? _______________________ COURT COUNTY .OF. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ......... .. Yes No If "yes," what :country? ____________________ Index No.

c. A foreign country? If "Yes," is the other parent a citizen of that country? Yes No : Calendar No. If "Yes," does the other parent have family or emotional ties to that country? Yes No : JUDICIAL SUBPOENA Plaintiff(s) Explain: -against: __________________________________________________________________________________________ : __________________________________________________________________________________________


Why do you think the other parent may take the children without your permission? Defendant(s) : ...... The other parent: (Check all that .apply). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . a. Has violated -- or threatened to violate -- a custody or visitation order in the past. b. Does not have strong tiesTHE CaliforniaTHE STATE OF NEW YORK to PEOPLE OF c. Has done things recentlyTO make it easy for him or her to take the children without that permission. He or she has: (Check all that apply) Quit his or her job GREETINGS: Sold his or her home Closed a bank account Ended a lease Sold or gotten rid of the HonorableCOMMAND YOU, that all business and excuses being laid aside, you and each of you attend before , assets WE Hidden or destroyed documents at the Court located at County of Applied for a passport, birth certificate, or school or medical records in room , on the day of , 20 , at o'clock in the noon, and at any recessed d. Has a history of: (Check or adjourned date, to testify and give evidence as a witness in this action on the part of the all that apply) Domestic violence Child abuse Your failure to comply with this subpoena is punishable as a contempt of court and will make you liable to Not cooperating with me inon whose behalf this subpoena was issued for a maximum penalty of $50 and all damages sustained as a the party parenting result of your failure to comply. Taking the children without my permission e. Has a criminal record Witness, Honorable , one of the Justices of the Court in County, day of , 20 f. Please explain your answers to ae: _______________________________________________________________________________________________ (Attorney must sign above and type name below) _______________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________ Attorney(s) for _______________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________
Office and P.O. Address

This is not a Court Order.
Judicial Council of California, New July 1, 2003, Mandatory Form Family Code, 3048

Request for Order: No Travel With
(Domestic Violence Prevention)

Telephone No.: Facsimile No.: E-Mail Address: Children Tel. No.: Mobile

DV-108, Page 1 of 2
American LegalNet, Inc.

Case Number:

Your name: ________________________________________________

What orders do you want? Check the boxes that apply to your case.
5 Post a Bond I ask the court to order the other parent to post a bond for $ ________. If the other parent takes the children without my permission, I can use this money to bring the children back. Do Not Move Without My Permission or Court Order I ask the court to order the other parent not to move with the children without my written permission or a court order. No Travel Without My Permission I ask the court to order the other parent not to travel with the children outside: (Check all that apply) This county California The United States Other (specify): Notify Other State of Travel Restrictions I ask the court to order the other parent to register this order in the state of _______________ before the children can travel to that state for visits. Turn In and Do Not Apply for Passports or Other Vital Documents I ask the court to order the other parent to turn in and not apply for passports or other documents (such as visas or birth certificates) that can be used for travel. Provide Itinerary and Other Travel Documents If the other parent is allowed to travel with the children, I ask the court to order the other parent to give me before leaving: The children's travel itinerary Copies of round-trip airline tickets Addresses and telephone numbers where the children can be reached An open airline ticket for me in case the children are not returned Other (specify): Notify Foreign Embassy or Consulate of Passport Restrictions I ask the court to order the other parent to notify the embassy or consulate of _____________________ of this order and to provide the court with proof of that notification within _____ calendar days. Foreign Custody and Visitation Order I ask the court to order the other parent to get a custody and visitation order in a foreign country equal to the most recent U.S. order before the children can travel to that country for visits. I understand that foreign orders may be changed or enforced depending on the laws of the country. I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the information on this form is true and correct. Date:









Type or print your name Sign your name

This is not a Court Order.
New July 1, 2003

Request for Order: No Travel With Children
(Domestic Violence Prevention)

DV-108, Page 2 of 2