H _ Case 1:04-cv—00941—SLR Document 62 Filed 08/10/2005 Page 1 of 1
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF DELAWARE
PLAINTIFF, ) P _ , .
) CIVIL ACTION NO. Oh- sl
V` g I ’
DEFENDANT, I · ‘‘
MOTION FOR APPOINTIVI aa,_/ COUNSEL
COMES NOW, THE Plaintiff, Pro-Se and
moves this Honorable Court for ·-t-= ¤ • · I` to represent
In support of this Motion Plaintiff sta es that the following is true and
correct, to the best of his knowledge and belief:
1. Plaintiff is incarcerated.
2. Plaintiff is unskilled in the law.
3. The administration at the Delaware Correctional Center where the
Plaintiff is held limits the days and times that Plaintiff is allowed
access to the law library.
4. Knowing that there will be testimony from witnesses, and expert
testimony, which will put the Pro-Se Litigant at a considerable
5. Appointment of Counsel would serve "the best interests of
justice" in this case.
WHEREFORE, Plaintiff prays this Honorable Court appoint
counsel to represent the Plaintiff.
. . ,E" ._,....`- ’ I} r= .· _. .. W ·. ~ ., . . ,‘
... .-41*,..., ,·
1 ‘ I.