REQUEST FOR ADJUDICATION COMPLEX LITIGATION DOCKET (CLD)
JD-CL-77 New 3-04
STATE OF CONNECTICUT JUDICIAL BRANCH
For Court Use Only
1. Complete one form for each motion for which adjudication is being sought. 2. Fax or forward a hard copy to the appropriate CLD location.
JUDICIAL DISTRICT OF NAME OF CASE DATE OF MOTION DOCKET NO.
TITLE OF MOTION FOR WHICH ADJUDICATION IS BEING SOUGHT
MOTION ENTRY NO.
1. Does opposing counsel object to the motion? If yes, by what date will opposing counsel file an objection to the motion? 1a. Are all counsel in agreement with the above date to file an objection? If no, indicate reason:
2. Has an objection already been filed? If yes, provide the date of objection: 3. Is oral argument requested? 4. Is testimony required? 5. Is expedited adjudication requested? (If yes, explain why necessary) and entry no.:
NO NO NO
YES YES YES
6. Are there any other motions/pleadings that the court should be aware of? If yes, specify the title, date and entry number of the motion(s)/pleading(s):
I hereby certify that a copy was mailed/delivered to all parties and pro se counsel of record on (date):
NAME OF EACH PARTY SERVED * ADDRESS AT WHICH SERVICE WAS MADE *
* If necessary, attach additional sheet with names of each party served and the address at which service was made. TELEPHONE NO. (Include area code) FAX NO. (Include area code) IF ATTORNEY, COUNSEL FOR (Name of party) E-MAIL ADDRESS DATE SIGNED
SIGNED (Individual attorney or pro se party)
PRINT OR TYPE NAME OF PERSON SIGNING AT LEFT
(For Court Use Only)
Objections to be filed by (date): _____________________
Reply briefs to be filed by (date): _____________________ Argument to be held on (date): _____________________ Withdrawn on (date): _________________
For Office use: Complete : __________________