Charity Registration (COR-92) -Page 1
Charity Registration (COR-92)
Registration Statement for Charitable Organizations (COR-92)
Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis MD 21401 Telephone: (410) 974-5534; e-mail. 1. Fee Submitted _______________________________ 2. Month Fiscal Year Ends ________________________ 3. County _____________________________________ 4. Name ______________________________________ If name under which solicitation is made is different from above, indicate here: _________________________________________________________________
5. Mailing Address of Charity ____________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________
Address of Physical Location __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________
6. Telephone ____________________________________ 7. Federal I.D. No ________________________________ 8. FAX _________________________________________ 9. E-mail _______________________________________ if applicable 10. Names and addresses of any chapters, branches, or affiliates in Maryland: _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ 11. Names and addresses of officers, including principal salaried executive officers: _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________
Charity Registration (COR-92) -Page 2
12. Names and addresses of persons who have final responsibility for the custody and final distribution of the contributions: ________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ 13. Purpose or purposes for which contributions are to be used: _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ 14. Does your organization engage or have a contract with a professional solicitor or fund-raising counsel? ______________________ Professional solicitor ___________ Fund-raising counsel ___________ If YES to either or both, attach a copy of the contract(s) and give name and address of firm(s). ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ A. Does applicant or any officer, director, partner, or employee of applicant, or any person holding any financial interest in the applicant, have any interest in any mail house, cashiering, professional solicitor, fund-raising counsel, or other business with which applicant does business pursuant to or in conjunction with a contract between the applicant and a professional solicitor, fund-raising counsel, or solicitor? If YES, provide details. __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ B. Is any officer, director, partner, or employee of the applicant, or any person holding any financial interest in the applicant, also an officer, director, partner, or employee of a professional solicitor, fund-raising counsel, or solicitor with which the applicant does business? __________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________
15. Check One. All taxes due from the applicant to the State or Baltimore City or a county of the State for the preceding fiscal year have been paid, and all taxes the applicant was required to collect and pay over to the State or to Baltimore City or a county of the State for the preceding fiscal year have been collected and paid over. The taxes due from the applicant to the State or to Baltimore City or a county of the State are under dispute and the dispute has not been finally resolved.
Charity Registration (COR-92) -Page 3
16. Is organization a private foundation that is affiliated with any Maryland State Agency? Yes No (If yes and raised more than $100,000) you must submit an Audit and Agreed Upon Procedures Report with application. 17. I hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Circuit Court of Anne Arundel County in Maryland in actions brought under Title 6 of the Business Regulations Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland. Affidavit I solemnly affirm under the penalties of perjury and upon personal knowledge that the contents of the foregoing COR-92 and each supporting document are true. Additionally, I certify that the IRS Form 990 or IRS Form 990-EZ submitted to the Office of the Secretary of State is a copy of the form submitted to the Internal Revenue Service. _________________________________________________ Signature of the President, Chairman or Principal Officer _________________________________________________ Print or Type Name of President, Chairman, or Principal Officer Note: Only a form issued by the Office of the Secretary of State or printed directly from the Internet will be accepted by the Office of the Secretary of State.