COURT COUNTY .OF. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . PARTY WITHOUT ATTORNEY (Name, state bar number, and address): ATTORNEY.OR . . . . . . . : :
TELEPHONE NO.: EMAIL ADDRESS (Optional): ATTORNEY FOR (Name): FAX NO. (Optional):
FOR COURT USE ONLY
Index No. Calendar No.
: : : :
-againstSUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF
STREET ADDRESS: MAILING ADDRESS: CITY AND ZIP CODE: BRANCH NAME:
MARRIAGE OF PETITIONER: RESPONDENT:
Defendant(s) : ......................................................
THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK TO
1. TO Petitioner Respondent
NOTICE OF MOTION AND DECLARATION FOR JOINDER NOTICE OF MOTION
2. A hearing on this motion for joinder will be held as follows: GREETINGS:
WE COMMAND YOU, that all business and excuses being laid aside, you and each of you attend before Time: Dept.: Rm.: , the Honorable at the Court located at County of is shown above b. The address of court: is: in room , on the day of , 20 , at o'clock in the noon, and at any recessed or adjourned date, to testify and give evidence as a witness in this action on the part of the
a. Date: c. Petitioner Respondent Claimant will apply to this court for an order joining claimant as a party to this proceeding on the grounds set forth in the Declaration below.
Your failure to comply with this subpoena is punishable as a contempt of court and will make you liable to the party on joinder accompanies this notice of motion. for a maximum penalty of $50 and all damages sustained as a 3. The pleading on whose behalf this subpoena was issued result of your failure to comply.
Witness, Honorable County, (TYPE OR PRINT NAME)
, one of the Justices of the day of , 20
(Attorney DECLARATION FOR JOINDERmust sign above and type name below)
4. The name of the person to be joined is:
5. Facts showing that each person sought or seeking to be joined possesses or controls or claims to own any property subject to disposition by this court, or that such person has or claims custody, physical control, or visitation rights with respect to any minor child of the marriage, are (specify):
Office and P.O. Address
Form Adopted for Mandatory Use Judicial Council of California FL-371 [Rev. January 1, 2003]
Telephone No.: Facsimile No.: E-Mail Address: NOTICE OF MOTION AND DECLARATION FOR JOINDER Mobile Tel. No.:
Page 1 of 2 Family Code, § 2021 www.courtinfo.ca.gov
American LegalNet, Inc. www.USCourtForms.com
6. Facts showing that it would be appropriate for this court to determine the particular issue in the proceedings are:
7. Facts showing that each person sought or seeking to be joined is either indispensable to a determination of the particular issue or necessary to the enforcement of any judgment rendered on the issue are:
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.
(TYPE OR PRINT NAME)
(SIGNATURE OF DECLARANT)
FL-371 [Rev. January 1, 2003]
NOTICE OF MOTION AND DECLARATION FOR JOINDER
Page 2 of 2