COURT COUNTY .OF. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ......... .. TELEPHONE NO.: ATTORNEY OR PARTY WITHOUT ATTORNEY (NAME AND ADDRESS) : Index No.FOR COURT USE ONLY :
ATTORNEY FOR (NAME)
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF
STREET ADDRESS: MAILING ADDRESS: CITY AND ZIP CODE: BRANCH NAME:
: : : :
......... RESPONDENT: .
Defendant(s) : ............................................
REQUEST AND DECLARATION FOR FINAL
JUDGMENT OF DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK
1. The court acquired jurisdiction of the respondent on (date):
2. An Interlocutory Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage was entered on (date): 3. Since entry of the Interlocutory Judgment the parties have not become reconciled and have not agreed to dismiss this proceeding. No motion or other proceeding to set aside or annul, and no appeal from that part of the interlocutory judgment GREETINGS: granting dissolution of the marriage, is pending and undetermined, and that part of the judgment has become final.
4. I request that final judgment of dissolution of marriage be entered. the Honorable at the
WE COMMAND YOU, that all business and excuses being laid aside, you and each of you attend before , Court located at County of Endorsed copies of a Joint Petition for Summary Dissolution and a Notice of Revocation are attached and a. in room I request, entry of final judgment pursuant to Family Code sections o'clock in the on the day of , 20 , at noon, and at any recessed 2339-2344. or b. adjournedrequestto testify andentered effective as a witness in this action on the part of the date, judgment be give evidence (nunc pro tunc) I
(1) As of (date): (2) For the following reason:
Your failure to comply with this subpoena is punishable as a contempt of court and will make you liable to the party on whose behalf this subpoena was issued for a maximum penalty of $50 and all damages sustained as a result of your failure to comply. Witness, Honorable County, , one of the Justices of the day of , 20
Other request (specify):
(Attorney must sign above and type name below)
6. I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.
(Type or print name)
Office and (Signature of declarant) P.O. Address
(Type or print name)
Form Adopted for Mandatory Use Judicial Council of California FL-970 [Rev. January 1, 2003]
Telephone No.: attorney for declarant) (Signature of Facsimile No.: E-Mail Address: REQUEST AND DECLARATION FORMobile Tel. No.: FINAL JUDGMENT
OF DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
Page 1 of 1 Family Code, §§ 2339-2344 www.courtinfo.ca.gov
American LegalNet, Inc. www.USCourtForms.com