NAME OF COURT: STREET ADDRESS: MAILING ADDRESS: CITY AND ZIP CODE: BRANCH NAME: FOR COURT USE ONLY
To keep other people from seeing what you entered on your form, please press the Clear This Form button at the end of the form when finished.
PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA vs.
REQUEST FOR TRIAL BY WRITTEN DECLARATION
(Vehicle Code, § 40902)
TO BE FILLED OUT BY COURT CLERK NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
Appearance for and any unpaid bail) A. DUE DATE (for receipt of this form (provide name of party): (specify): Status of Party: ( ) Appellant/Petitioner ( required: $ ) Appellee/Respondent ( ) Cross-Appellant/Cross-Petitioner ( ) Other (Specify): already depositedattorney will argue$this appeal. ( ) An by defendant:
B. Bail amount C. Bail amount
( ( (
) Cross-Appellee/Cross Respondent ) Intervenor ) Amicus Curiae
Name of attorney who will argue appeal, if other than counsel of record: Other Federal/State Bar admissions: (month, day, year):
D. Date mailed or delivered< clerk: of arguing attorney's admission to this Court (month, day, year): by Date
E. Mail or deliver completed form, evidence, and mail to the Clerk of the (specify):
( ( ( ( ) I am a pro se litigant who is not an attorney. ) I am an incarcerated pro se litigant. ) ) TIME REQUEST Oral argument is not desired. Oral argument is desired. Party requests minutes or multi-co-parties request a total of minutes to be apportioned as follows: If more than 20 minutes per side is requested, set forth reasons:
Court at (mailing address):
REQUEST FOR TRIAL
1. I have reviewed the Instructions to Defendant (Trial by Written Declaration) (form TR-200). AVAILABILITY OF COUNSEL/PRO SE LITIGANT
understand that the person 2. I request to have a trial Iby written declaration. who will argue the appeal must be ready at any time during or after the week of argument which appears on the scheduling order.
3. The facts contained in the )Declaration of Facts which would be inconvenient. ( I know of no dates on the reverse are personally known to me and are true and correct.
4. I know that I have the right not to be compelled to be a witness against myself. I understand and agree that by making any statement, I am giving up and waiving that right and privilege.
I request that the argument of this appeal not be calendared for the following dates, which are inconvenient. I have included religious holidays.
TO DO SO MAY BE my case and includes everything DECIDING MOTIONS FOR ADJOURNMENT BASED 5. EVIDENCE The following evidence supportsCONSIDERED BY THE COURT IN I want the court to consider in deciding my case: UNAVAILABILITY. a. e. photographs (specify total number): diagram b. f. medical record car repair CASES RELATED receipt c. g. registration documents insurance documents ( ) This case has not been before this Court previously. d. h. inspection certificate This case has been before this Court previously. The short title, docket number and citation are: other (specify): ( ) ( )
COUNSEL OR PRO SE LITIGANT MUST ADVISE THE COURT IN WRITING OF ANY CHANGE IN AVAILABILITY. FAILURE ON
Matters related to this appeal or involving the same issue have been or presently are before this Court. The short titles, docket numbers and citations are:
Signature of counsel of record or pro se litigant:
Signature of counsel who will argue the appeal, if different:
Type or Print Name Name of Firm: Address: Telephone:
Form Adopted by the Judicial Council of California TR-205 [New January 1, 1999]
Type or Print Name
(Declaration continued on reverse) Date:
Vehicle Code, § 40902
American LegalNet, Inc. www.USCourtForms.com
REQUEST FOR TRIAL BY WRITTEN DECLARATION July 2000 (Trial by Written Declaration--Traffic)
PEOPLE v. DEFENDANT (Name):
6. DECLARATION OF FACTS (Type or print only. State what happened and explain all the items of evidence you checked in item 5 on the reverse and tell how they support your case. You may add additional pages.) (Name): (Current mailing address):
STATEMENT OF FACTS (begin here):
7. Number of pages attached: _____ I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct. Date:
(TYPE OR PRINT NAME) (SIGNATURE)
TR-205 [New January 1, 1999]
REQUEST FOR TRIAL BY WRITTEN DECLARATION (Trial by Written Declaration-- press the For your protection and privacy, please Traffic) Clear
This Form button after you have printed the form.
Print This Form
Clear This Form