Click here to clear form.
AMENDMENT TO REGISTRATION OF LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
(Instructions on back of application) 1. The name of the limited liability partnership is:
If the LLP has been administratively dissolved and the name is no longer available for use, #3 below must include an amendment of name.
2. The date the registration was filed was: COMPLETE ONLY THE APPLICABLE ITEMS 3. The name of the limited liability partnership is amended to read: 4. The location of the principal office is changed to:
5. The information on partners shall be amended as follows: Name: Address: Add: Delete: Other:
6. Signature of at least one partner.
g:\corp\forms\amend_llp.pmd Revised 11/2003
Secretary of State use only
1. Complete and submit the application in duplicate original. 2. Enclose the appropriate fee: The filing fee is $30.00 If expedited service is requested, add $20.00 to the filing fee. If the fees are to be paid from the filing party's pre-paid customer account, conspicuously indicate the customer account number in the cover letter or transmittal document. Pursuant to Idaho Code § 67-910(6), the Secretary of State's Office may delete a business entity filing from our database if payment for the filing is not completed. 3. Mail or deliver to:
Idaho Secretary Secretary of State Office of the of State 450 700 West Jefferson N 4th Street PO Box 83720 PO Box 83720 Boise ID 83720-0080 Boise ID 83720-0080
a. b. c.
4. If you have questions or need help, call the Secretary of State's office at (208) 334-2301.