Free Farm Lease Agreement
Farm Lease Agreements are used when an owner desires to lease a farm. This agreement sets out the specific lease terms including the amount of rent, alterations the tenant may make and unauthorized uses of the farm.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by an attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
Farm Lease Agreement
This Farm Lease Agreement ("Lease") is made by and between;
WHEREAS, Landlord is the lawful owner of the below described Farm property, including all its natural and man-made structure and livestock located at:
______________________________________________________ herein referred to as the “Leased Premises”)
WHEREAS, Landlord agree to lease the above referenced Leased Premises to Tenant, for a lease term and Tenant hereby agrees to lease the above referenced Leased Premise from Landlord..
NOW THEREFORE; inconsideration of the mutual promises herein, contained and other good and valuable consideration, it is agreed;
1. Lease Term. Landlord hereby leases the Leased Premises to Tenant, and Tenant hereby leases the same from Landlord, for ____ year(s) lease term beginning __________________ and ending on ________________.
2. Rent. Tenant shall pay to Landlord a monthly rent during the lease term in the amount of $_____________. Monthly payments shall be fixed for the entire lease term. Each monthly payment shall be due in advance on the first day of each calendar month during the lease term to Landlord at _____________________________. The rental payment amount for any partial calendar months included in the lease term shall be prorated on a daily basis.
3. Security Deposit. Tenant shall pay landlord a security deposit in the amount of $ _________________.
4. Utilities and Property Taxes. Tenant shall be responsible to pay for all utilities required for the Leased Premise. Landlord shall be responsible to pay for all property taxes on the leased
5. Farm Operation. The following equipment shall be divided equally between Landlord and Tenant.
6. Repairs. During the Lease term, Tenant shall make, at Tenant's expense, all necessary repairs to the Leased Premises.
7. Improvement and Repairs. Tenant shall not remodel, redecorate, and make additions, improvements and replacements of and to all or any part of the Leased Premises without Landlord’s prior consent.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Lease as of the day and year first above written.