Salon Station Lease Agreements are used to rent out an individual station within a hair salon or spa. This agreement sets out a description of the area, amount of rent and the salon equipment which can be shared.
Salon Station Lease Agreement
This Salon Station Lease Agreement ("Lease") is made and effective __________, by and between _________________ ("Landlord") and _______________________ ("Tenant").
Landlord is the lawful owner of a Salon Station located at, ____________________________________________ (Address) herein referred to as the (“Lease Premises”).
Landlord desires to lease the Leased Premises to Tenant, and Tenant desires to lease the Leased Premises from Landlord for the term, at the rental and upon the covenants, conditions and provisions herein set forth.
THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises herein, contained and other good and valuable consideration, it is agreed:
1. Term. Landlord hereby leases the Leased Premises to Tenant, and Tenant hereby leases the same from Landlord, for an "Initial Term" beginning ____________ and ending ____________. On ____________ Tenant shall have possession of the lease premises.
2. Rent. Tenant shall pay to Landlord a monthly rent during the initial term and during the renewal period lease of $ _________ per month.
3. Use. Tenant shall use the Lease Premises for its Salon business. Any other business operation on the Lease Premises is prohibited without Landlord’s consent. Tenant shall not use the Leased Premises for the purposes of storing, manufacturing or selling any explosives, flammables or other inherently dangerous substance, chemical, thing or device.
4. Sublease and Assignment. Tenant shall not sublease all or any part of the Leased Premises, or assign this Lease in whole or in part without Landlord's effective written consent.
5. Signs. Upon Landlord's reasonable written consent, Tenant shall have the right to place on the Leased Premises, at locations selected by Tenant, any signs which are permitted by applicable zoning ordinances and private restrictions.
6. Leased Premises Rules. Tenant will comply with the rules of the Leased Premises adopted and altered by Landlord from time to time and will cause all of its agents, employees, invitees and visitors to do so; all changes to such rules will be sent by Landlord to Tenant in writing.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Salon Station Lease Agreement on ______________.