Free Simple Commercial Lease Agreement
Commercial Lease Agreements are used when renting a commercial property, such as an office or warehouse, to a tenant. This lease agreement details the terms of the lease including the lease duration, location of the property and price of rent. It also sets out the amount of the security deposit, late fees and the specific uses allowed of the leased property.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by an attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
Commercial Lease Agreement
This Commercial Lease Agreement ("Lease") is made and effective __________, by and between _________________ ("Landlord") and _______________________ ("Tenant").
Landlord is the owner of land and improvements commonly known and numbered as ____________________________________________ (Address)
Landlord desires to lease the Leased Premises to Tenant, and Tenant desires to lease the Leased Premises from Landlord for the term, at the rental and upon the covenants, conditions and provisions herein set forth.
THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises herein, contained and other good and valuable consideration, it is agreed:
1. Term. Landlord hereby leases the Leased Premises to Tenant, and Tenant hereby leases the same from Landlord, for an "Initial Term" beginning ____________ and ending ____________. On ____________ Tenant shall have possession of the lease premises.
2. Rent. Tenant shall pay to Landlord a monthly rent during the initial term and during the renewal period lease of $ _________ per month.
3. Use. Notwithstanding the forgoing, Tenant shall not use the Leased Premises for the purposes of storing, manufacturing or selling any explosives, flammables or other inherently dangerous substance, chemical, thing or device.
4. Sublease and Assignment. Tenant shall not sublease all or any part of the Leased Premises, or assign this Lease in whole or in part without Landlord's effective written consent.
5. Utilities. Tenant shall pay all charges for sewer, gas, electricity, telephone and other services and utilities used by Tenant on the Leased Premises during the term of this Lease unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Landlord.
6. Entry. Landlord shall have the right to enter upon the Leased Premises at reasonable hours to inspect the same, provided Landlord shall not thereby unreasonably interfere with Tenant's business on the Leased Premises.
7. Leased Premises Rules. Tenant will comply with the rules of the Leased Premises adopted and altered by Landlord from time to time and will cause all of its agents, employees, invitees and visitors to do so; all changes to such rules will be sent by Landlord to Tenant in writing.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Lease on ______________.