Case 1 :05-cv—OOO33-GIVIS Document 37 Filed O2/26/2008 Page 1 of 2
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF DELAWARE
JAMAH K. GROSVENOR )
Pro Se Plaintiff l
v. g Civil Action No. 05-33 GMS
LT. SEACORD and CINDY ATALLIAN g
At Wilmington this 2£E`day of Q . , 2008, pursuant to
Fed.R.Civ.P. 16 and D.Del.L.R. 16.2;
IT IS ORDERED that:
l. Joinder of other Parties and Amendment 0f Pleacppgg. All motions to join other
parties and amend the pleadings will be filed on or before April 28, 2008.
2. Discovegy. All discovery will be initiated so that it will be completed on or before
August 28, 2008.
3. Application by Motion. Any application to the Court will be by written motion filed
with the Clerk.
4. The parties will not send or deliver any correspondence to Chambers. All
correspondence and pleadings must be filed directly with the Clerk of the Court. It will be the
responsibility of the parties to inform the court of any change of address.
5. Summagy Judgment Motions. All summary j udgme nt motions, with accompanying
briefs and affidavits, if any, will be served and filed on or before October 28, 2008. The answering
Case 1:05-cv—OOO33-G|\/IS Document 37 Filed O2/26/2008 Page 2 of 2
brief will be filed on or before November l 1, 2008, and the reply brief due on or before November
6. Any requests for extensions of time as set forth in this Scheduling Order must be made
no later than twenty-one days prior to the expiration of time.
CHI£, UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
F 1 L E D