Free Manufacturing Agreement
Manufacturing Agreements give a manufacturer the exclusive right to produce products for a customer. This form contains detailed terms including payments, indemnities and warranties and how any engineering changes will be affected. It also contains how long the agreement will be in effect and ways in which it can be terminated.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by an attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
This Manufacturing Agreement (the "Agreement") is made and effective on _________ (Date), by and between __________________________________________________ (the “Manufacture”) and ______________________________________________________________ (the “Company").
WHEREAS, the Manufacturer agrees to sell certain products to Company and Company agrees to purchase such products from the manufacturer.
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the premises and the mutual covenants and agreements hereinafter set forth and other good and valuable consideration, as set forth herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. List of Products. Manufacturer agrees to provide the following list of products to Company;
2. Costs. Company agrees to purchase the above listed products from the Manufacturer for $________, upon invoice by the Manufacturer.
3. Returns and Refunds. If in the event Company receives any product listed above are defective or for any reason within ___ days upon delivery, Manufacture agrees to refund Company for the product(s) purchased.
4. Term. This Agreement shall commence on _____________________ and shall end on _____________.
5. Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon ___ days written notice to the other party.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written.