Free Sales Representative Agreement
Sales Representative Agreements are used when employing an individual to sell a company's goods or products. This agreement sets out specific terms including how much the representative will be paid, payment of out-of-pocket expenses and provisions regarding confidentiality.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by an attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
Sales Representative Agreement
This Agreement ("Agreement") is made and effective on by and between ____________________________________________________________ ("Rep") and† _________________________________________________ ("Company").
IN CONSIDERATION THEREOF, of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. Appointment. Company hereby appoints Rep as its sales rep for the Products in the Territory, and Rep hereby accepts such appointment.† Rep's sole authority shall be to solicit orders for the Products in the Territory in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.† Rep shall not have the authority to make any commitments whatsoever on behalf of Company, and be fully responsible for keeping his or her customers duly informed of this limit on Repís authority to make agreements on behalf of the Company with the customer.
2. General Duties. Rep shall use its best efforts to promote the Products and maximize the sale of the Companyís Products.
3. Independent Contractor. Rep is an independent contractor, and nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to (i) give either party the power to direct and control the day-to-day activities of the other, (ii) constitute the parties as partners, joint venturers, co-owners or otherwise, or (iii) allow Rep to create or assume any obligation on behalf of Company for any purpose whatsoever.† Rep is not an employee of Company and is not entitled to any employee benefits.
4. Commission. Rep's compensation under the terms of this Agreement shall be a commission computed as follows: ____________________________.
5. Time of Payment.† The commission on a given order shall be due and payable when paid by the customer and be due within ___ days after such payment is received.
6. Term and Termination. This Agreement shall commence on†† _____________________and continue for _______year thereafter, unless terminated earlier as provided herein.† This Agreement shall continue until terminated upon at least ____ Days written notice by either party.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first written above.
Company††† †††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Rep