Free Purchasing Agent Agreement
Purchasing Agent Agreements are used when you want to appoint a purchasing agent in a specific region or territory. This agreement spells out the name of the agent, specific area and how much agent will be paid. It also sets out the effective date and term of the agreement.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by an attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
Purchasing Agent Agreement
This Purchasing Agent Agreement (“Agreement”) is made on _____________ by and between _____________________________________, hereinafter referred to as (“Company”) and ____________________ hereinafter referred to as (“Agent”).
WHEREAS, the Company hereby engages Agent to provide services to Company and Company accepts to provide services to Company.
THEREFOR IN CONSIDERATION THEREOF, all parties herein hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. Services. Agents Services are describe as follows: __________________________________
2. Performance of Work. Agent shall be solely liable for the performance of the requested services. The Company reserves the firth to administer this Agreement so as to verify that the Agent is performing its obligations in accordance to the terms and conditions herein.
3. Term. This agreement shall commence on _________________ and shall continue for a period of _______ year(s).
4. Compensation. Company shall compensate Agent in the amount of $______________.
5. Billing and Payment. Agent shall submit invoices to Company on a ______ bases. Company shall pay invoices within _____ days upon receipt of such invoice.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agent Purchasing Agreement effective on the day and year first above-written.