Free Sale of Goods Contract
Sale of Goods Contract - /forms/sale-of-goods-contract-standard/
Sale of Goods Contracts are used for transactions between a seller and purchaser of a specific item, such as an appliance or furniture. This contract sets out the purchase price, condition at time of sale and how the product will be delivered.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by an attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
Sale of Goods Contract
This Agreement for the Sale of Goods ("Agreement") made and effective this __________ (Date), by and between ______________________ ("Buyer") and _______________ ("Seller").
WHEREAS, Seller desires to sell to Buyer, and Buyer desires to purchase from Seller, certain tangible personal property.
THEREFORE, IN CONSIDERATION of the mutual promises herein contained, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Sale. Seller agrees to sell, transfer and convey to Buyer, and Buyer agrees to purchase the following tangible personal property (the "Goods"):
2. Price. Buyer shall pay Seller for the Goods $_________________.
3. Shipping. Buyer shall purchase goods FOB Seller’s location and be responsible for all expenses associated with shipping.
4. Right of Inspection. Buyer shall have the right to inspect the goods on arrival at Buyer's facility.
5. Identification of Goods. Identification of the Goods must be made in here or in an attachment.
6. Transfer of Title. Transfer of title and full ownership rights in the Goods shall not pass to Buyer until Buyer has paid in full the purchase price to Seller.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first written above.