Free General Contractor Agreement
General Contractor Agreements are used by a contractor and a customer. These agreements set out detailed specifics about the scope of work, the price of the project and the time allowed for completion. It also states whether or not the contractor may hire subcontractors to assist with the job.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by an attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
General Contractor Agreement
This General Contractor Agreement ("Agreement") is made by and between;
WHEREAS, Company agrees obtain certain services from Contractor and Contractor will provide such services to Company
NOW THEREFORE; in consideration of the mutual promises herein, contained and other good and valuable consideration, the parties agree to the following terms and conditions set forth herein.
1. Contract Term Term. The term on this contract shall be for a period of ____ month(s)/year(s) beginning __________________ and ending ________________.
2. Scope of Work. The Contractor shall furnish all material and perform of the work on the property at ___________________________________________________________
3. Work Performed. _______________________________________________________
4. Contract Price. The Owner shall pay the Contractor for material and labor under the sum of $_______________________
5. Progress Payments. Payments of contract Price shall be made as follows ___________
WHEREOF, the parties have signed and executed this General Contractor Agreement on this ____ day of _____________ 20 _____