Free Articles of Organization
Articles of Organization are used to set up the organization structure of a single member limited liability company. These articles set out the name of your business, date of registration and tax ramifications of this type of company.
Disclaimer:This was not drafted by an attorney & should not be used as a legal document.
Articles of Organization
Limited Liability Company
1. The name of the Limited Liability Company is: ____________________________________.
2. The name and complete address of the Limited Liability Company’s initial registered agent
and office located in the state is: __________________________________________________
3. The Limited Liability Company will be:
[ ] Member Managed [ ] Manager Managed [ ] Director Managed
4. Number of Members at the date of filing __________.
5. The complete address of the Limited Liability Company’s principal executive office is:
6. Period of Duration if not perpetual: ___________.
7. Other Provisions: ____________________________________________________________