COURT COUNTY .OF. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ......... .. : INFORMATION SHEET FOR SERVICE OF PROCESS Index No.
: These instructions explain how to complete the Service of Process section on forms that must be served on the local Calendar No. child support agency and other parent.
A person 18 years of age or older must serve the documents. There are two ways to serve documents: (1) by personal delivery, or (2) by first-class mail. The person who serves the documents :must complete the Proof of Service section on -againstthe form that is being served. You cannot serve your own documents. INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PERSON WHO SERVES THE DOCUMENTS (TYPE OR PRINT FORM IN BLACK INK):
1. You must complete a proof of service for each package of documents that you serve. For example, if you serve both the local child support agency and the otherDefendant(s) parent, you must complete two proofs of service, one for the local : . ...... ..... ... .. .. .. .......... child. support .agency. and .one. for .the .other parent. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . a. Personal delivery. Check this box if you gave the documents to an employee in the local child support agency or to a party named in the documents.
THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK
(1) Print the name of the local child support agency employee or the name of the party to whom
TO you handed the documents.
(2) Print the address of the local child support agency or of the party where you delivered the documents.
(3) Write in the date that you delivered the documents to the local child support agency or to the party. (4) Write in the time of day that you delivered the documents to the local child support agency or to WE the party.COMMAND YOU, that all business and excuses being laid aside, you and each of you attend before
, the Honorable at the Court located at b. CountyCheck this box if you mailed the documents to the local child support agency or a party. Mail. of in room , on the day of , 20 , at o'clock in the noon, and at any recessed (1) Print the name testify on give evidence as a witness documents. or adjourned date, toyou put andthe envelope containing the in this action on the part of the
(2) Print the address where you sent the documents. (3) Write in the date that you put the this subpoena is punishable as a contempt United States mail. Your failure to comply with envelope containing the documents in the of court and will make you liable to
the party on whose behalf this subpoena was issued for a maximum penalty of $50 and all damages sustained as a (4) Write in result of yourthe city and state you were in when you mailed the envelope containing the documents. failure to comply.
2. You must print your name, fill in the date, and sign the Proof of Service section under a penalty of perjury. When Witness, Honorable , one of the Justices of the you sign under a penalty of perjury, you are stating that the information you have provided is true and correct.
(Attorney must sign above and type name below)
Office and P.O. Address
Form Approved for Optional Use Judicial Council of California FL-611 [Rev. January 1, 2003]
Telephone No.: Facsimile No.: E-Mail Address: Mobile Tel. No.: INFORMATION SHEET FOR SERVICE OF PROCESS
Page 1 of 1 www.courtinfo.ca.gov
American LegalNet, Inc. www.USCourtForms.com